Be it phones, laptops, refrigerators, or any other physical object including water bottles, lightings, and others are all evolving and being modified day by day. Such is the demand for innovation and something new in almost all non-living entities by the human minds to keep them interested. Hence, it is no doubt that a technology as great as the drone technology experiences some amount of innovation that keeps you waiting to find out what is new in store for drones in the year 2018.
- Social media platforms such as Facebook intend to use the drone technology to deliver internet services even to the remotest corners of the world including the mountain areas.
- Drone technology is the apple of the eye for many e-commerce businesses including Amazon, who wishes to seize the opportunity of the drone technology to ship their products to their customers.
- The big industrial players including GE and others petrochemical industries are eyeing on the drone technology to expand and profit out of the drone technology by making it useful in many of its business operations. For example, drone technology can be used for land scouting, detecting damages, and more by petrochemical industries. Drone technology will save a lot of time and money.
- The health and social care sector are thinking of many different ways by which they can use the drone technology to collect a patient history and to speedily deliver medicines, vaccines, drugs, blood, organs, etc…
- Even the agricultural sector is looking for ways to use drones effectively in crop production, irrigation, scouting, and more. I like the way this drone flies over the agricultural lands. It is really fascinating to watch these drones hover over land while sprinkling water to the crops.
What has contributed to the widespread application of the drone technology?
- The continuous evolution of the drone technology
- Falling prices of drones
- Change in the aviation regulations and liberalized norms by the Aviation Authorities across the world
Thus, 2018 is expected to see more of drones in a wide range of sectors.